Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pre-Pregnancy Favorite Foods vs. Pregnancy Favorite Foods

Some of my favorite foods before getting pregnant:

1. Taco Bell
2. Cheese
3. Mac & Cheese

Pregnancy favorite food, not out of love, but out of necessity:

1. All Bran or Fiber One Cereal (whatever is on sale that week)
2. Prune Juice
3. Prunes
4. Probiotic Yogurt
5. Colace (not a food, but to me it is)

I've gone from enjoying what I eat to just trying to combat constipation.

Today is truly the first day where I've honestly felt like a big, fat, pregnant whale. I have been constipated for 3 days now and if I don't go tomorrow I will probably have a breakdown. Funny how constipation is my focus all of a sudden and the thought of being even more constipated than I am today makes me want to cry. I think I've finally hit the point where I'm ready to have this baby out of me. That is right, in about 6 weeks I'll start sending him eviction notices in Pearl fashion.

If you have no clue who Pearl is then I suggest you find out:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/74/the-landlord-from-will-ferrell-and-adam-ghost-panther-mckay

I tried to make it clicky but it just ain't workin', so go old school and copy and paste it, it will be worth the 2 seconds it takes you to do that.

1 comment:

Jene said...

Poor Jill :(

Maybe try some crazy spicy food? Hope you get your problem solved soon.