Friday, January 23, 2009

30 Weeks!!

Wow! 10 weeks left! I can't believe it.

I just keep thinking that 2 months ago it was Thansgiving and that seems like yesterday so that means that the next 2 months will probably fly by and before I know it I'll be screaming at Jeff in labor and delivery for getting me pregnant.

We are close to being prepared for the arrival of our little one. The room is almost done, the carpet install was pushed back one more week because the trim, etc... just wouldn't have been done and we have to have the trim up before the carpet can be installed.

My shower is this Sunday and I can't wait. I'm so excited to see my family that I haven't seen all winter. What I'm not excited about is not having anywhere to put my gifts :o( Oh well, they can sit out in the living room for a week until the baby's room is done. Hopefully it doesn't put me over the edge because clutter drives me crazy.

I'll also be announcing the sex of the baby at the shower which will be super exciting!!!!!!

Look for some 30 week belly pictures this weekend.

No comments: