Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time

Oh how the time has flown! I have my 28 week appointment Tuesday morning,then I start going every 2 weeks. When I first got pregnant it seemed like this point was so, so, so far away. Here I am about 12 weeks from my due date!! January is almost halfway over, then it will be February and I could possibly have this baby anytime from the middle of March to sometime in April. It just doesn't seem possible to me to almost be time. I also have almost exactly 2 months left at my job. I have had a job since I was 17 years old, so not working will be a big adjustment (I think).

I also want to add some humor into this post. I thought I'd shave my bikini area yesterday, HA!!! What a joke! This is one of those things that a pregnant woman should never, ever attempt. I cut myself about 6 times. I'm going to suck it up and get a bikini wax next month. I also tried to move my belly out of my way so I could see, yeah, the pregnant belly doesn't really go anywhere. (sigh)

Oh yes, we have seen and felt a baby foot. It is very weird though, let me tell you. I told Jeff, oh, the baby's foot is sticking out, you should touch it. He was freaked out for a while, then by the time he decided to feel it, the foot was gone. I'm telling you this baby is an active one, it moves constantly. I really think I'll have a wild one.

No comments: