Sunday, January 25, 2009

Awesome Baby Shower!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! DAVIS JAMESON BARROR!!!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better shower. I had so much fun, it was great to see everyone that came. I got amazing gifts, Jeff and I are both beyond excited about it. Our living room is now full of baby gear because we have nowhere to store it right now. The baby room isn't done and everything we had in there has been put in either our bedroom or the spare bedroom. I can live with boxes of baby stuff in the living room for another week, hopefully it doesn't drive me too crazy. Maizy is obsessed with all the baby stuff, the first gift I got out was the Boppy pillow that my friend Stephanie gave us and Maizy was afraid of that, thank god! I figured she'd want to lay on it. After Jeff played around with that for a while (he thinks it is a neck pillow, MEN!!) we started taking the little toys out of the bags and that is when Maizy lost it. She would do just about anything right now for one of those baby toys, we had to put them all in a gift bag and store them in the closet. I can see a baby/Maizy toy battle happening in the next few months when the baby arrives. Eventually I want to get around to taking pictures of all the fun things we received but that will be sometime later in the next month or so. Jeff did take a ton of pictures and I posted some of them below.





No comments: