Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Drunken New Years Eve!!!

Just kidding!!!!

Jeff and I had a very nice, low key New Years Eve. We went to the mall to see Marley & Me and had dinner at Ruby Tuesday. I had 3, yes 3 Strawberry Lemonades at dinner. They were delicious :o) The waitress even let me take the 3rd one to go, she probably figured it was a pregnancy craving and felt sorry for me because I didn't think they let you take drinks to go. Then we went to see the movie and it was so good. I highly recommend seeing it. But be warned, you will probably cry. And if you are pregnant or slightly hormonal you will cry for sure.

Now that it is 2009 I can finally say, I'm having a baby this year!!!! I can't believe it. A year ago right now Jeff and I were not planning on having a baby, in fact we were planning on waiting until summer or fall of 2009 to even try. I'm not sure what happened, one day we both got baby fever and we said lets have a baby. Little did we know I'd get pregnant immediately. We can't wait to meet our little baby. The closer it gets to April the more excited we become. Now if we could just finish the baby's room.

1 comment:

Angi said...

Glad you enjoyed the movie!!