Friday, January 30, 2009

8th Month Here I Come!!

Holy Cow, I just realized today is the first week of my 8th month. Yikes! I think I've got about 63 days before my due date.

I'm getting to the point now where I really just want to have this baby, which scares me a little because if I feel like this at 31 weeks imagine what kind of hostile pregnant woman I'll be at 38 weeks. I'll probably be a basket case, begging my doctor for an induction, haha. I'm tired of getting out of my car every morning and grabbing my purse and accidentally honking the horn because my belly is so big it is hard to work around it.

In no particular order I will list my latest group of labor nightmares:

1. Contractions, I'm trying to imagine how painful they will be. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain so your pain might not be the same as what I consider pain. Time will tell I guess.

2. Delivering the placenta

3. Blood and god knows what else oozing out of me

4. The gigantic pads you have to wear after the baby is born, I guess I'll just borrow my g-ma's Depends

5. Episiotomies (not sure how to spell that)

6. Having a catheter

7. Strangling my husband for getting me pregnant, I hope hospital security doesn't have to intervene on that one

8. Not being able to go #1 or #2 after delivery, I got some advice from a good friend, she told me to ask for an enema when I first arrive at the hospital and I'm taking her advice

9. Having an emergency c-section and while I'm in recovery having everyone in my family and Jeff's family hold my baby before me. If they do that hospital security might have to be called in because I'll have a flip out moment and when Jill has a flip out moment it isn't pretty.

10. Having a bitchy nurse

11. Feeling pushed into taking drugs that I don't want

12. Annoying visitors, I just want to rest people

1 comment:

Angi said...

OMFG! I am dying at honking the horn with the belly!