Monday, January 26, 2009

Why Don't You Like it When I Lay on My Left Side??

All my pregnancy books say I should try to sleep on my left side, yet when I do Davis gets hostile!!!! He kicks my left side, pokes me and it hurts. It is almost like he is saying "Hey Lady Get Off Your Left Side, This Sucks!!!" He hates it. I also want to know why he is up so early these days. It seems like every morning I get woken up at around 4:30 a.m. with a swift kick in my ovary. Okay, maybe it isn't my ovary but it sure feels like it. One day at work I yelped out in pain and my replacement said to me "Are you OK?" I replied with "Yes, but I think the baby just grabbed my ovary" She lost it. It will be interesting to see what he does when he really runs out of room in there.

Tomorrow is my 30 week OB appointment. I go every two weeks now, I'm pretty excited about that. I never thought I'd be to this point, everything is going by way to fast. I was going to bombard her with my list of 20 crazy questions but I kind of forgot to print it out at work. And yes Jeff and I have a printer, but I've not been motivated enough to figure out how it works and considering the house is a disaster right now because of the baby room project I'll probably not get around to it for a while.

And Maizy says HI to everyone :o)

1 comment:

Angi said...

I sleep on my right side too. I am no where near comfortable on my left side. Plus if I sleep on my left side B snores in my ear and that is not good for anyone in our house.