Monday, May 7, 2012

Second Thoughts

I am scheduled for part 1 of my surgery this Wednesday and part 2 next Wednesday.

As much as I want my problem fixed I am not 100% sure about it.

In fact I am more like 80% thinking I shouldn't do it.

I feel this way because it was cancelled twice.

I feel like that is a sign.

I don't know what to do.

I am really feeling like I need more time.

Maybe I need to try one more thing to see if it helps.


I need to make a decision.

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

That's scary! Hope you figure it out soon.