Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friday Fragments (one day late)

I have been wanting a better lightweight stroller, everything else I push seems like junk because the Bugaboo has me spoiled. I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my Maclaren Techno XLR in Black and Champagne. I bought it from Gilt Groupe, I love this site, they offer amazing deals on everything you can imagine.

I am addicted to McDonalds Frappes, I have been getting 2-3 per week. I need a 12 step.

Davis is trying to talk, the last 2 days he has been a babbling machine. He also has 4 new teeth, yep, that is right we are fabulous parents and totally missed our son getting 4 molars in. We had to see the ENT yesterday for a follow up to his laryngomalacia and when the nurse went to look in Davis' throat she goes "Oh Look, he has 4 of his molars" We said, WHAT?? I said that would explain the drool rash on his face!

I successfully walked the dog and pushed Davis in his stroller this week for the first time. Usually Jeff and I go together at night and one of us pushes the stroller and the other walks Maizy, but I thought I can do this alone and I did and Maizy was so good. We will be doing this regularly.

No comments: