Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Having One of Those Days

I know I only have 1 kid.

But I still have a right to be overwhelmed.

Today I'm having one of those days where I am 100% convinced it would be a hell of a lot easier to have an 8-5 job.

So far today I have:

Done 1 load of laundry and still have 4 to go.

Did I mention I had the laundry caught up yesterday?  How the hell does that happen??

Oh that is right my husband changes his clothes no less than 3 times a day.

I've re-cleaned a bathroom that was just scrubbed 4 days ago.

Why you ask?  Oh because my husband decided to shave his head yesterday and not clean anything up.

I've vacuumed my entire house with Davis hanging from one leg.

I've picked the same toys up 500 times.

I've had shredded cheese dumped all over the inside of my fridge.

I've assisted in finding missing toys almost all day.  Damn little pieces.

And I talk to a toddler all day long.

I'd like to talk about Lady Gaga and the rumor that Taylor Lautner is gay, not about Team Umizoomi and Lightning McQueen.

No comments: