Monday, December 12, 2011

Asking For Help

I typically don't do these kinds of thing via my blog, but my friend really needs your help.

Her son was diagnosed with autism around the same time Davis was.

They would love to get him an IPad, but unfortunately things are really tight for them and they just cannot afford one.

Lucky for her she was able to enter a contest.

She took a picture of their Elf on a Shelf doing something inappropriate and if her photo gets the most votes she wins an IPad 2.  If they win this would mean so much to them.

So please, go here and vote today!!!!!

Her photo is #40 and titled "Making Ends Meet."

Just click "LIKE" below the photo to vote.  You can vote once a day until the voting ends.

And to be quite honest, even if she wasn't my friend I'd say her photo is by far the best one.  HILARIOUS!!!

Go on, take a look for yourself and VOTE!!!!!!

No comments: