1. I've been busy, working out 4 days a week, go me!!!!! I'm on a serious mission and I'm going to lose these last 10 lbs. by Christmas or before, mark my word!
2. I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week, I'm sooooo not ready for the Holiday Season.
3. I am looking forward to this semester being over, 2 more weeks!!!
4. I am looking forward to making some cake ball truffles and cake pops to give away as gifts, just the way I like it. Selling them took all the fun out of it :o)
5. I worry about my husband's health. He has some bad habits, one of which is smoking. I pray that he quits every day. He hasn't been feeling good and I hope when he sees his doctor he gets the wake up call that he needs.
6. I actually won the car seat battle today, that was a first.
7. Davis gets funnier and funnier every day, the stuff he says, the stuff he does, it makes me really see that he is growing up into a little man.
8. Speaking of Davis growing up, he finally *GETS* stuff, like holidays, etc... So I am super excited for Christmas this year and super excited to take him to do holiday things, like see our local zoo lights and to see Santa.
9. I've never gone to church a day in my life, I don't affiliate myself with any particular branch of religion, I do however consider myself a believer and to be spiritual. Lately I've been thinking that I'd like to take Davis to church, but I have no idea where to go or where to begin.
10. I'm extremely disturbed by the Penn State sex abuse scandel. I find all sex abuse cases extremely disturbing, but this one is just that much more. People who are trusted, held up on such a high standard, how could it be?? If this went on there, where else are things like this going on? It has to be everywhere. A new scandel just came out last night at Syracuse University, I have a feeling we are going to see more and more people coming forward regarding abuse at the college/university level. Sick. Stories like these make me not want to bring any kids into this world.