Friday, May 20, 2011

People

Someday I'm going to spend a week hanging out at our local mall, zoo, park and grocery stores (particularly Wal Mart) and I'm taking my camera and I'm taking pictures.

Why?

So I have proof that these people do exist.

Exhibit 1: 15 year old chickie at the mall last week, now I get that "holes" in jeans are back, but when they extend from your crotch all the way down to your ankle, not so in honey.  Nobody wants to see your underwear or your gigantic knee.  Put some pants on.

Exhibit 2: The 3 year old child I observed at the zoo, she was wearing what appeared to be a very sexy top meant for a much older woman to wear, yet her trashy parents put it on their 3 year old and said, oh look, a "dress"   Unless your child is going to be on Toddlers and Tiaras this is not appropriate attire for the zoo.  Actually, I'm not sure it is appropriate for Toddlers and Tiaras.

Exhibit 3: Colored hair.  Not colored hair like my colored hair.  I mean COLORED hair.  Like Crayola crayon colored hair.  Honey, nobody has that blue of hair unless your my grandma or hair that is as red as the lacing on a baseball.  It looks cheap, it looks fake and your 40 years old, not 12 years old.  No wonder you are still single.

Exhibit 4: I have no problem with people who have a little extra weight or junk in the trunk, but please don't dress like you weigh 105 lbs.  It isn't attractive.  No matter how much you love that tight fitting top and tight fitting jeans it leaves me with no words except, please look in the mirror next time you leave the house.  I get so tired of going to the stores and seeing these teenagers dressed so inappropriately, where are their mothers?

No comments: