Sunday, May 8, 2011

Losing It

Weight that is.

I can finally cross that "Lose 10 lbs by Davis' 2nd Birthday on March 20, 2010" over there on my list of goals.

I haven't just lost 10 lbs.

I've lost 12 lbs. in the last month.

Thank you Weight Watchers.

My goal is to lose another 10 lbs. by the time Davis has surgery in June.

I would eventually like to take another 5 lbs. off by Fall and if I am feeling spunky, maybe 10 more by fall.

We will see.

I'm pretty happy with myself, I finally woke up and realized how horrible I have been eating since I had Davis and it is time to get back to my former body.

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

Good for you Jill! That's amazing.

...and my vote is "yes" for a jogging stroller. We have two (a single and a double) and I love them both. They are great!