Thursday, May 19, 2011

Favorite Things - Spring Edition

I have a lot of favorite things, but at the moment these are my most favorite.

Blue Moon beer, YUM!!!  


I sweat, a lot.  I hate that I am such a sweaty person.  Nothing helps my underarm sweat like Secret Clinical Strengh.  This is worth every cent.



Redken Clear Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner.  I love this stuff!  It makes my hair feel so light and airy.

Smashbox Photo Finish Light Makeup Primer.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  My makeup goes on so much smoother and lasts much longer when I use this stuff.   It is a must for the warmer weather.

Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster.  We are outside more often and I wouldn't be able to live without this.  Davis' clothes are always dirty because he loves dirt, not to mention he is a messy eater.  This keeps clothes looking like new, no more stains!  It even gets spaghetti sauce out.   
 Wholly Guacamole.  Mmmmmmmm.  I have a slight love affair with this stuff.  I buy it at Costco.  I put it on everything, eggs, sandwiches, you name it.


1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

Thanks for the recommendation on the Tide stain release! Awesome stuff! I just used it this morning and it took out a set in mud stain from E's pants. I was in awe.