Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzards and Sickies

We are expected to get up to 16" here in T-Town by Wednesday.  I will believe it when I see it Blizzard Bill!!! 

The entire city has literally gone mad.

Gas stations running out of gas.

Store shelves wiped clean of milk, eggs and bread.

Which brings me to my question of the day.

Why do people stock up on milk, eggs and bread??

I mean, really, of all things to stockpile.

I guess they like french toast??

Also, do these people like never go grocery shopping??

Honestly, if we hadn't gone grocery shopping Sunday, we would be able to manage a few weeks on what we have in our house.

My dad went to Kroger for a few items and he had to wait for a cart!

My friend went to Kroger last night and she said there were no hot dog buns, hamburger buns or bread!!

At least the stores are going to show a huge profit this month.

If we do get this supposed "blizzard" I will for sure take pictures and blog about it.

In other news, I'm still sick.

Really??

Yep, still sick.

Same damn sinus infection, going on 3 weeks now.

I actually felt good last week, Monday-Friday.

Saturday, not so much.

I went back to my doctor yesterday.

14 days of more antibiotics.

Another bottle of cough syrup with codeine, yum!!

And an order for a CT scan of my sinuses, she thinks they could be blocked which is why I am not getting better.

Hmph!

I'm going to get my skis ready now.

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

We do our shopping on Sundays. This week, it was crazy!!! and I had no idea why until I got home and all news stations were going mad about some blizzard. Really?!?! It's not like you won't be able to leave your house for a week. Maybe a day or two. People just like drama.

...and all schools are closed today, yet there is no snow??? It didn't snow here at all and there is no wind.

Sorry you are still sick. I hope you get better soon!