Wednesday, February 23, 2011

At Least He Doesn't Leave the Seat Up

The toilet seat that is.

My husband always puts the toilet seat down.

The lid too.

This becomes an issue at 3 a.m. when you get up to pee, sit down and realize that you sat on the toilet lid.

It drives me insane.

But I'd rather sit on the lid than fall in.

Let's just hope I don't pee on the lid some night.

He also has a bad habit of shutting the bathroom door all the time.

Also not good when you are nearly legally blind without glasses or contacts and it is pitch black at 3 a.m. when you are going to the bathroom.

I don't even want to admit how many times I've ran straight into the door.

Boom.

2 comments:

Sassytimes said...

This is so funny. After 9 years, I recently asked my husband why he puts the seat all the way down when he's done. He said he can't stand looking at water. I said it's annoying that I have to lift the seat each time I go to the bathroom and he said that he has to put it up every time too. I guess I never thought of it that way. So, we are even. He puts it up to go (then wastes time by putting it back down) and I have to put it up too. Guys are weird. ;)

We do keep all of ours down now because E is obsessed with the potty. ...and our bathroom doors are always closed too now because of her. ;) I've smacked my face several times.

Jen and Justin said...

gotta tell ya - it sure pays off to have two bathrooms right next to each other, yes, two SEPARATE bathrooms, RIGHT NEXT to each other in our hallway (duh, i know) - but man, a his and hers - you can't beat it cuz i don't have to deal with any of this, ha!

Jill - i am catching up on your blog - with all my visitors in FL i didn't have much time to myself to catch up on everything!