Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sad Day!!

The lease is up on my Honda Accord, we decided to turn it in for a new ride. We had discussed a mini van at one point since I am a mom, a Honda CRV and another Accord. Here is what we ended up with:


2009 Acura TL

So not a mommy mobile, right?? I think Jeff will be driving this car more than me, which is fine because I'm home all day anyways and rarely go anywhere. Considering Jeff already took it upon himself to completely clean out his Jeep for me that must mean it is my new, used ride. I drove the TL tonight, what a fast car, I loved every minute of it. We already decided when the lease is up on the Cherokee we will be acquiring a 2nd TL that will be all mommy's.

So farewell Honda Accord, I loved you the last 3 years, you were an awesome car and I love you. Hopefully you get a nice owner once I finally give up the keys and turn you in.

1 comment:

Troy & Amy said...

I think you will be forgetting your accord very soon!