Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where Does It Go?

Time that is. A friend of mine just had her baby and it seems like last week that I had Davis, honestly, it does. I swear she was just announcing her pregnancy. It just goes by so fast. Davis went from doing nothing but eating, sleeping, pooping and crying to a 5 month old with a personality and a few teeth overnight. Everyone told me to enjoy that little newborn stage because it goes by in the blink of an eye, at the time I thought it was nuts, just because that adjustment period with a newborn seems never ending. Everyone was right though, I look back at pictures of him after he was born and cannot believe that tiny thing is my little man.

My cousin had her little guy 2 years ago, can I believe he is going to be 2 already? NOPE! See how time flies.

Does it make me want another baby right now? NO WAY!!!! I'm having too much fun enjoying Davis right now to even think about it. Every day is a new adventure for us and it is fun to see the different things he can do from week to week.

No comments: