Saturday, April 25, 2009

Who Are You and What Did You Do With My Baby??

I'm not sure if this was a random fluke or if Davis is getting himself on a better sleep schedule but he took a 5 oz. bottle last night at 10:45 p.m. and was out of it by 11 p.m. and when I woke up at 4:30 a.m. to pee I ran to his room thinking something happened to him because normally he would have been up at 2 a.m. to eat, he ended up sleeping until 5 a.m.!!!! I am still in shock and really hope he isn't teasing me by sleeping a full 6 hours without waking up. Come on Davis, let's have another night of this :o)

Did I mention that this is the first time I've had an awesome night of sleep since before I had Davis? (well, except for last Saturday when he stayed at my mom's, but that doesn't count)

On another note I finally met the neighbors new baby, she was due the same exact day as me (we even have the same doctor, weird). He was born on March 28, so our babies are one week and one day apart. He was a little peanut and super cute! I just couldn't get over how tiny he was, he was very long and skinny. She said she thought he weighed about 8 lbs. now, but he still looked so small compared to my chunky monkey.

I think Davis is weighing in at close to 10 lbs. now, he is a lot heavier than he was a week ago. Davis is also outgrowing his 3 mos. size clothing, most of which he will never get to wear. I plan on going to Once Upon a Child to buy some 6 mos. sized sleepers for him because there is no sense in me paying full price for something he will probably outgrow in another month. Some of his 3 mos. sized sleepers I just purchased 2 weeks ago and they are already tight on him.

No comments: