Saturday, April 25, 2009

And We Have a Roller??!!??

I'm not sure if I am excited about this or nervous. Davis sleeps on his belly (yeah, yeah, I know, I know), but he likes it and cries if he sleeps any other way, so belly it is. I told the pediatrician and all she said was, "Well, it is linked to SIDS, but all my kids slept on their bellies" and she left it at that. Anyways, he was napping earlier on his belly and I went in to check on him and he managed to roll onto his back. The little shit!!! I think 5 weeks seems awfully early to be rolling over, but then again maybe it isn't early, what do I know.

I also have found him in different places in his crib, I found him a foot away from where I put him down last night when he woke up this morning. When he was napping this morning in his pack and play I witnessed him moving around in a circle, it was pretty funny to see how he does it. He gets his little legs going and pushes himself around.

No comments: