Sunday, April 12, 2009

Family Party and the 4 Hour Stretch

Mommy took Baby D to meet all of her aunts, uncles and a few cousins last night. My mom's sister had everyone over for a nice dinner so I packed up Baby D when he got home from Grandma Sue's and we were off. He was so good, he slept the entire time and let everyone hold him.

His sleeping skills are also getting better, he slept from 11 p.m. until 3 a.m. last night, woke up and ate, was back to bed by 3:30 a.m but of course woke up crying at 4 a.m. because he pooped and needed to be changed. Then after I changed him he spit up all over himself so that required an outfit change. We all got back to bed at 4:30 a.m. and he got up again at 8 a.m. I think that was a pretty darn good night!! (except for the outfit change). Daddy brought him into the bedroom at 8 a.m. and we cuddled with him for a bit until he really started crying for his bottle, but before I took him out to the family room I layed him down on our king sized bed alone and he looked like a little peanut. I'll have to do that again later and take a picture.

No comments: