Friday, February 6, 2009

One Epidural and an Extra Dirty Martini Please

When I first got pregnant I was all about going natural, no drugs at all. Actually I was just planning on going in with the whatever happens attitude so I didn't set myself up for disappointment if I did decided to accept an epidural. I have started having terrible, constant, back pain, it never leaves me. I'm going to ask my doctor on Tuesday if I can just have the epidural now and they can remove it after the birth, think she will go for that?? If she says no then my next question is going to be, "Can I have an extra dirty martini every day until the birth?"

If my next 9 weeks are plagued by this back pain I might just snap.

Heck, maybe I'll pull a Britney Spears and schedule a c-section. (just kidding)

No comments: