Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Follow Up: 32 Week Appointment

Everything looks great :o) My BP was 110/72, weight gaine is on track and Davis' heartrate was 145 bpm.

I discussed my awesome back pain/not being able to walk problem with my doctor and she has prescribed me physical therapy. I start my PT Thursday afternoon, I hope it helps me because if you were betting on me or a 90 year old to win a walking race I'd bet on the 90 year old. Anywho, she thinks it is a combination of my scoliosis (already prone to back pain from it), the extra out front weight (I'm all belly) and she said Davis is probably taking up home on some nerves. I'd like to evict him but it is too early, so I guess he can use them as a pillow for a little while longer :o)

I also discussed the constipation with her. She said that the Colace only works for new food you have eaten and that it would be OK to take a laxative tonight to get the stuff out of me that was in there pre-daily Colace. But I informed her no need, I finally went today!! She said as long as I keep the fiber intake up and keep doing Colace daily I should be fine from here on out. Let's hope. She also told me a funny story about her first pregnancy. She told me she literally thought she was dying because she was so constipated and she had to have her husband go out at 2 a.m. for suppositories. That made me feel better.

Have I ever said how much I love my doctor? She is so fabulous and so easy to talk to.

No comments: