Sunday, February 22, 2009

33 Week Belly vs. 34 Week Belly

33 Week Belly


34 Week Belly


I'm not sure if my belly got bigger, but it looks different from last week. Jeff said it looks veiny. I think it looks whiter, but that could be the lighting. Maybe it has slightly dropped a bit?? I don't know, it feels bigger though.

I don't have a lot to update this week, but here it goes, my sinus infection is almost cleared up, Monday is my last day of work (scary!), Jeff is going to Chicago Tuesday, my 34 week appointment is Tuesday, we are going to have a 3D ultrasound Friday morning and that is about it.

My back still hurts, I'm used to it now. I just know that is something I'm going to have to live with until this little guy decides to make an appearance. I just keep thinking how great I'll feel after he is out, I'll probably be moving around like a 30 year old instead of a 90 year old!

I only gained 1/2 pound this week despite my eating Taco Bell, a fish from BK, a fish from McDonalds, an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, a frosty from Wendy's and some other random unhealthy crap. I guess I was feeling sorry for myself and drowned myself in junk food. Note to self: must get back on the healthy food bandwagon this week.

No comments: