Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Random Facts Friday

1. I was a cheerleader in HS, I tried out because I wanted to wear the skirt, who'd of thought I'd actually make the squad.

2. My hair used to be down to my butt and was bleach blonde.

3. I was engaged once before. I even toured reception sites, found a dress, etc.... He cheated, but he was an idiot.  Trust me.  An idiot.  I was also 21 and pretty dumb myself. You learn from your mistakes.

4. I've worn glasses since I was 5 years old, the eye doctor told my mom I should have had glasses at 6 months...I guess our ped sucked and should have caught this. I cannot imagine being a baby and wearing glasses or being a parent to a baby in glasses and having to police he or she, making sure they didn't get busted.

5. I made my husband chase me for a few years before I'd actually date him.  Poor guy.  We met in 2003.  I didn't really date him until 2005.  We got engaged in 2006.  We got married in 2007.

2 comments:

Sassytimes said...

Fun post! Never would have pegged you for a cheerleader...you'll have to show me your perma grin some day. ;)

Unknown said...

Making a guy chase you? That is so foreign these days isn't it? Maybe you could write a book about that and market to the teens and twenty-somethings of today.

Just a thought. :)