Friday, December 19, 2008

Level Pregnant Snow/Ice Emergency

We started getting ice around 3:30 a.m. today. I got up at 5:15 a.m. to go to the gym, I opened my front door and went, oooh, ice. I decided to not go to the gym and start working on cleaning my car off for work. I knew it would be bad and to get myself to work today I'd have needed to leave by at least 7 a.m. After a lot of thought and knowing that this storm is just like the one we had when I got in a bad accident a few years ago when I attended Owens I decided to pull the "I'm Pregnant Card" at work and call myself in a snow day. It just isn't worth it to me to drive all the way out there and be beyond stressed the entire way in and most likely the entire way home tonight. And besides what are they going to do, fire me?? I already quit! LOL

I hope everyone else is safe out there today because it is nasty. Please be careful if you have to go anywhere.

No comments: