Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Loot

I have bought a few things for the baby, received a few gifts for the baby and my mom gave me a blanket for the baby. I wanted to share all the fun baby loot I've received up to this point. Enjoy!


These are my first two cloth diapers, I bought them last week online. They are BumGenius 3.0 One Size All In One Diapers. They are a diaper and cover all in one, they get stuffed with the inserts you see that are next to the two diapers. They also grow with the baby so I won't have to buy new ones when the baby gets larger. These are very user friendly compared to a prefold diaper. I plan on using mostly prefolds, but these are nice for people who are used to disposables and will be great for traveling.


Several months ago, we are talking when I first found out I was pregnant, I purchased this adorable little baby outfit, the blanket and the bib. Notice I'm sticking with my puppy theme. And no just because two of the items are blue that doesn't mean I'm having a boy, like I said these were purchased well before we could even found out the sex.


The awesome travel agent I use for work crocheted this gorgeous blanket for me. She had it delivered via courier to the office last week, I was ecstatic! I can't wait to wrap our little girl or boy up in it.


This is a blanket my mom had been saving for me in her cedar chest. It was given to her by a client when she was pregnant with me back in her hairstylist days. The woman that gave it to her cross stiched the adorable animals onto the blanket. When I found out I was pregnant my mom washed the blanket and brought it over to me. It will make a perfect addition to the baby room.


My fabulous cousin Amy has sent me lots of fun baby stuff. She had this t-shirt made for her baby dog Simone when she found out she was pregnant, so when I told her I was pregnant she sent it to me all the way from Texas. Maizy isn't very excited about it, which is why I don't have a picture of it in her yet and I just didn't have it in me to hog tie the dog today. I'll get a picture soon though.


I told you Amy was fabulous, she sent me enough onesies to get me through our baby's first year. I also received a few pairs of baby socks, they crack me up because I can't believe how tiny they are! They were worn by her little cutie, Milo, but he has since grown out of them so she shipped them off to me. I currently store them in this bag, but soon they will get folded all nice and neat and put in the baby's dresser.


Amy also sent me these super cute puppy burp clothes, a bib and a little white blanket. She also sent me some hilarious, super tiny baby shoes, but they are put away somewhere. I do have them, but with the mess the baby room has become they have been misplaced for the time being. Thank You Amy, David, Milo and Simone, we appreciate everything you have sent us!


Here is a picture of Maizy posing with her new toy. Jeff took her to the groomer yesterday morning and because he is a sucker for a sad dog he bought her this new toy and surprised her with it when we picked her up.


Another picture of my spoiled puppy dog.

No comments: