Sunday, December 7, 2008

Before Pictures of the Baby Room

Here are the before pictures of the baby room. I took these last weekend when we cleaned the room out. I'm not even sure what this room was supposed to be, I guess an office since there was a desk in it, but honestly it was a junk room. If we weren't sure where to put something we'd just say, "Oh put it in the room with the blue carpet." I think we threw away 75% of the stuff we found in this room, why we saved any of the junk is beyond me. Although Jeff's awesome softball trophy that you see in one picture did end up being displayed on his dresser in the bedroom all last week, it has since disappeared, let's hope it went into the trash.

I have no idea when the room will be done. Our goal is before the baby shower on January 25, but I suspect it will before then, we don't have much to do now that it is cleaned out. Jeff is going to install laminate flooring, put a chair rail up around the room and replace the floor moulding. As soon as it is done though I'll post the after pictures.



No comments: