Monday, December 8, 2008

3D Ultrasound

Jeff and I are considering jumping on the creepy 3D ultrasound bandwagon. I called the ultrasound place in town and they suggested waiting until I'm somewhere between 30 and 32 weeks to do one. We can get a package for $75 which includes 15 minutes of ultrasound time and 8 pictures. I don't have to decide right now, the woman I talked to told me I could call a week or two before I hit the 30 week mark to schedule one. This would be our Christmas gift to each other.

2 comments:

TheFamilyHolty said...

I think those things are super duper cool. My mom insists it takes the fun and surprise out of it and "I wonder what the baby looks like" but hey, it's a wonderful surprise at the ultrasound and then obviously a wonderful surprise the day of the birth. It'd be cool to get such a great picture of him or her before he/she is born! That price isn't too shabby either! :)

Now that I wrote you a novel... ;)

Angi said...

I too think they are a bit on the creepy side. But all the cool kids are getting them done. I am considering it as well. I still cant get over the fact we are only a few weeks apart.