Sunday, December 21, 2008

-8 Degree Wind Chill and No Weight Gain

We have a -8 degree wind chill today, yipee!!! Don't you just love good old Northwest Ohio??? Jeff is taking me to the grocery store this morning because I shop at Aldi and I want some help bagging the groceries, last week it was a major event for me when I went alone. We are also supposed to pick our crib up, but it is -8 degrees and Jeff isn't in the mood. I'm going to call Babies R'Us to find out if there is a delivery option. The crib is so large it will not even fit in our full sized SUV and we don't know anyone with a pickup truck so he was going to rent the Lowe's truck for $25. I figure at this point it is worth it to pay someone else to bring it over, that is if the evil empire has that option.

I also have no weight gain to report this week, weird. I was expecting to have hit that number I've never seen before. I think it might have something to do with the fact that all the junk food was gone at work this week so I couldn't walk by the big counter and grab truffles at will.

No comments: