Monday, December 22, 2008

Holy 3rd Trimester (almost) Batman!

I just realized that next Thursday I will officially be in the 3rd trimester. I'm just so surprised at how fast everything has gone by. Before I know it I'll be in the hospital in a sexy hospital gown showing my goods to random doctors and nurses, while trying to push out a baby the size of a turkey.

When I think back on the day I found out I was pregnant it seems like it was yesterday and now here I am 3 months away from meeting my little one. Amazing! I hope daddy starts working in your room again so you have somewhere to sleep, otherwise Maizy has offered you her dog bed for a while. Oh and she even says you can use one of her toys as a pillow, right now she is offering you Mr. Lobster but she claims that may change in 3 months, check back with her on your birthday.

No comments: