Monday, November 17, 2008

What Are You Doing in There Baby?

Here is what I think you are doing when I feel you move if you are a boy:

1. Playing soccer
2. Hitting a baseball
3. Practicing passes with the football

Here is what I think you are doing when I feel you move if you are a girl:

1. Playing barbie
2. Styling your hair
3. Applying makeup

The other night Maizy was laying on my belly and you kicked her in the head, was that your way of saying watch out doggie because I'm taking over this house when I bust outta here.

Wednesday is my big ultrasound and we will be able to see you again, hopefully you are moving all around. We are hoping to find out if you are a boy or a girl but if we don't that is OK too. I should also let all my blog readers know that the sex will be kept a secret until the shower, if you come to my shower and I have blue cupcakes you will know the baby is a boy and if we have pink cupcakes that obviously means girl. If the cupcakes are some other color then you will know the baby didn't cooperate and we will be surprised at the delivery.

1 comment:

Jene said...

What, boys can't play Barbie?

:)

Hope you get to see the goods! Have a great time!