Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Last Out of Town Trip for Work!!!

This is semi-baby related since I'm quitting my job to be a stay at home mom. I left this morning for Bow, New Hampshire and will return Friday. This is my last out of town trip for work. It is sort of bittersweet. I love New Hampshire, this has always been my favorite place to visit for work, it is gorgeous here and my favorite restaurant is here too. I'll miss that food, but being home with my little one will be better than that food. I have approximately 4 months left at my job and I secretly can't wait to be done. I've tentatively set my last day for March 13, but that may change as I get later into the pregnancy.

I had a follow up to my recent UTI with the OB yesterday, I just peed in a cup to make sure it was gone. I had two UTIs in a row and was paranoid so I asked for a urinalysis. Well, it is gone!!!! I did get to hear the heartbeat, it was 149, the doctor stated again that it was a boy heartbeat. She must be into the old wives tales.

No comments: