Friday, November 28, 2008

One, Two, Three, Four, Nothing Fits Me Anymore

I have given in to the fact that not many of my pre-pregnancy clothes will be worn again until after the baby, so I cleaned out my closets and dresser. Everything is packed nicely into Rubbermaid storage containers until they fit again. It was a sad day, I even found some of my "bar tramp" clothes (at least that is what Jeff calls them). It was sad to see them go, I'm not even keeping those little camisoles and strapless tops, they are going to the resale shop tomorrow, some young girl will be thrilled to get them. I have a load of clothing that will be going to the Goodwill and about 80 pairs of underwear that I haven't worn in years that will be going into the trash.

We also started cleaning out the baby room. What a project. I'll post pictures later. I wish we hadn't junked it up so much, oh well, it will be clean soon.

No comments: