Sunday, April 1, 2012

2004 Called and Ralph Lauren Wants His Jacket Back

I am on a mission to de-clutter the house.

Not that we are hoarders, but you know what I mean.

We have things we hang on to, thinking we might use it and 5 years later it is still there, unused.

We would eventually like to sell our house sooner than later and lets face it, selling a house with closets that are packed isn't a good idea.

We want people to think we have lots of room, right?

So, let the de-cluttering begin.

Our local unlimited trash pickup is in a few weeks and I am planning a garage sale so it works out perfectly.

I took these pictures of my husband today, he is agreeing to get rid of the beloved Polo jacket he bought in 2004 and hasn't worn since I'd say, oh, 2007.

Good riddance.



1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

LOL. I think my old boss has that jacket and still wears it. It looks like a golf jacket.

I'm obsessed with decluttering...if I could sell every single toy in my house, I would. ;)