1. I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night in about 3 weeks. Most of that was because Davis was sick and up a lot but now he is fine and I still can't sleep. I feel like shit.
2. Our dishwasher broke today. I cried, mostly because I'm tired and frustrated about not sleeping so the dishwasher breaking was just the icing on the cake. It is only 5 years old, we paid $600 for it and have had issues with it from day 1. I went off on the guy at Maytag over it and got no sympathy, although I'm sure I'm not the only person to swear at him this week. I called 2 different local appliance repair places and told them the problem, they told me how much the parts were. $72 for a pump and $189 for a control panel, plus labor. Not worth fixing is basically what I was told. I figured as much. It took me 45 minutes to wash the 2 days worth of dishes by hand that were piled in the dishwasher.
3. My skin keeps breaking out, probably because I'm tired and stressed to the max.
4. My doctor wrote me a prescription for a sleep aid, I never got it filled. I think I should do that today.
5. I feel like all I do is complain, all the time, about not sleeping.
6. Our anniversary was yesterday, we are supposed to getaway this weekend, but now that we need a new dishwasher maybe we should save our money. But we really need a break.