Monday, October 3, 2011

Every Time I Turn Around

Someone else I know is announcing a pregnancy.

Even though I really don't know if I could handle a newborn and Davis, I still get sad every time I see or hear one of these annoucements.

I feel like I'm standing on the sidelines watching everyone else be happy, but me.

Damn Facebook, you make my uterus hurt.

That was weird, right?

I guess I always just assumed we would have a 2nd child and I don't like it when plans to awry.

Not to mention most of these people on their 2nd children had their 1st child when Davis was 1 year old.

If you are pregnant, don't announce it to me.

Unless you want me to go cry in a corner all afternoon and feel sorry for myself.

Bah Hum Bug.

Okay, really you can annouce it to me, I'll be happy for you.

Maybe :o)

I'm going to go have a drink now.

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

:( Sorry, Jill! Hugs.