Monday, October 17, 2011

The Decision Has Been Made

We have officially decided on a preschool for Davis.

It was the first and only preschool we looked at.

I could have gone and looked at 5 more preschools and I know I would have just kept going back to this one.

Kind of like when you find your wedding dress.

It is a GREAT preschool and I know we made a great decision. 

I mailed in our forms and application fee today.

Squeeee!!!!

If we want he can start the day after he turns 3, as long as he is potty trained.

Otherwise he starts next Fall.

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

How exciting!

I picked the first one we toured too...but I also toured several others. I should have just picked it from the get-go instead of stressing myself out about it, because you are right, when you know, you know.