Sunday, September 18, 2011

Obsessions

I am currently obsessed with:

Athenos Honey Greek Yogurt, YUM!!!!  I buy it at Costco for $9.99 for a pack of 12.  It is so good, but you have to mix the honey in with the yogurt to make it perfect.



Redken 02 Satinwear Blow Dry Lotion, LOVE!!!!!!  I have tons of hair and this stuff really cuts down on my drying time and makes my hair nice and soft too.





Jeff Lewis of Jeff Lewis Design and the hit show on Bravo, Flipping Out.  I've been Jeff Lewis obsessed for a few years now.  He has great decorating style and he is super hot, too bad he is gay.  If I ever win the lottery, guess who is designing my house???




Skinnygirl Margarita.  Thank you Bethany Frankel.  I super love this stuff, I bought a bottle way back when it first came out and have been in love since.  Not only is it delicious, it will get you drunk and 5 oz of this is a cool 1 point on Weight Watchers!!  Woot Woot!!



What are your obsessions these days?


1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

I'll have to try that blow dry lotion. I love Redken products.

I'm not obsessed with much of anything lately besides getting my house in order, decluttered and decorated more. My husband LOVES it. Ha. I'm always like..."and now we need to...." and by we I always mean he. LOL.