Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's That Time of Year

Starbucks brought out their "Fall" drinks.

Pumpkin Spice Latte and Salted Caramel Mocha.

I've had the rare chance to try them both thanks to a $20 Starbucks gift card my husband won in some contest at his quarterly administrators meeting.

They did some minute to win it game and he won.  Maybe we need to get him on the real show.

Anyways, Sunday I tried the Salted Caramel Mocha, it sounds delicious, right?

I was disappointed. 

It was boring.

The Caramel Mocha from McDs has more pizzazz that the Salted Caramel Mocha, the flavor was really lacking.

Today I tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Can you believe I've never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte??

I know.

I like to stick to my tried and true Peppermint Mocha, but you know, this isn't really my money I'm spending so I feel obliged to test new things.

I was IMPRESSED!!!!

It was really good and I can say I would order that again and again.

Of course nothing will ever top my beloved Peppermint Mocha.

I order those things year 'round.

Do you have a favorite drink at Starbucks?

No comments: