Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mom, NO!!!

Davis' two favorite words.

When Davis didn't talk I was worried.

I was jealous of other kids his age that talked.

I felt kind a left out.

I cried about it.

Now that he has started talking, there are two words he says together that kind of make the hair on my neck stand up on end.

They are similiar to that newborn cry.

MOM, NO!!!!!!!  (said in your most whiney, screechy, toddler voice)

**Davis has a speech delay and a sensory disorder, I have yet to write any blog posts on this because my story is long and quite frankly, I haven't had time because it will probably be a mini series when I get around to it**

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

Sometimes we say, "Why did we ever encourage you to talk?" LOL. Sophia never stops talking. Never. ...and at 3, everything is "why?". Everything. ;)