Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Step 1

I am done with making cake balls.

Yes, my cake balls and cake ball pops are yummy.

Pretty.

A huge hit with everyone.

They are also very time consuming to create.

So time consuming that all my supposed extra time I have for me is now spent making them.

Since Christmas I have had at least one order a week.

After I had the 2nd part of my root canal today I rushed home in a fury to do what you ask?

That is right, make cake balls.

During a mad rush around my kitchen, I realized that it just isn't worth it anymore.

Do I make money from it?

Yes.

But what I make isn't much.

Like I said, they are time consuming.

My son needs me.

I cannot continue shipping him off to Grandma's twice a week so I can bake.

So as I dipped one cake ball into white chocolate it hit me.

I need to take a break from cake balls.

I'm so sorry fans and friends.

But I truly cannot squeeze one more thing into my already insane life.

It was fun while it lasted.

And don't worry very good friends, I will still make you cake balls.

And please those that have ordered from me, this is not directed towards any of you, I truly enjoyed making every single order for all of you.

Please understand that for personal reasons I need to stop before things spiral out of control.

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

Hugs, Jill! I hope you start to find the balance with your new schedule. Being stressed and overwhelmed sucks. Hoping you find your 'happy' soon!