Friday, January 14, 2011

Sick Update

Is it possible to get sicker (is that a word?) after finishing a course of antibiotics??

In Davis' world it is.

Poor kid continued having a fever and horrible cough even after his 5 days of antibiotics were gone.

My mom really encouraged me to take him back to the doctor.

I didn't want to because I don't want to be that crazy mom that takes her kid back after being seen just a week earlier.

I'm glad I did.

Poor Davis has a double ear infection now :o(

The doctor said it was very nasty.

So nasty she gave him a shot of antibiotic right there in the office.

Plus 10 days of a strong oral antibiotic.

Now I feel bad for not taking him back earlier in the week.

The good news is, we all slept for the first time in an entire week!!

Heres to getting well!!

No comments: