Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sleep Solution Update

I'm thinking my theory is proving true. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Davis napped no more than 1.5 hours during the day on each day, Saturday (yesterday) he napped for 3 hours. Guess what I was doing from 1 a.m. until he decided that 7 a.m. was time to finally get up for the day?? Yep, trying to get him back to sleep. It was awful, he kept waking up constantly, every hour upon the hour, it was just like it had been prior to Wednesday (the day he napped only an hour). I really think he is just too old to be napping for such long stretches and that might be why he is waking up in the middle of the night and fighting going back to sleep. He is napping right now, he went down at 12:45 p.m., I will be waking him up at 2:15 p.m. Tonight should be a good test.

No comments: