Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Goodbye Grandma Mary

My grandma Mary passed away last night, she had been ill for quite sometime and we had been expecting this. She was a feisty lady. We will miss her. She was born on August 15, 1925 and passed on April 6, 2010. She was 84.

Something got me to go see her Monday morning with the baby, I remember leaving and telling my mom that I was positive she was dying. She was talking really crazy (she always talks crazy), but this was extra crazy, it was almost as if she knew she was going to pass any day now.

We are not sure when the funeral services will take place because my cousin is getting married this weekend.

In memory of grandma, here is an old post with a picture of her holding Davis.

1 comment:

Troy & Amy said...

Jill, you have my sympathy. You know, she's for sure got to be in a good place now and being feisty with everyone who's gone on before her. They are probably having one big party now! It's so good that you and D got to see her one last time though. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.