Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Get Off My Bladder!!!!

I am convinced that my baby enjoys sleeping on my bladder at night. I was up 5 times last night from 10 p.m. until I woke up today at 6:30 a.m. peeing. I'm going to have to have a talk with the Jelly Bean and tell him or her to find something else to sleep on, like maybe my liver. I get my 8 glasses of H2O in before 4 p.m. every day in hopes to pee it all out before bedtime, but it never fails I'm still up peeing. And I know that it isn't a UTI because I have no pain and I peed a lot pre-pregnancy so I kind of figured I would be worse pregnant, but I didn't imagine not sleeping over it. I heard that the baby will move eventually and not be so close to the bladder, but I imagine once the baby grows even bigger it will be kind of hard to avoid the bladder. Don't be surprised if I beg for a catheter and a pee bag soon, LOL.

No comments: