Saturday, October 18, 2008

16 Week Belly Picture!!! And a New OB!

Here is my 16 week belly picture!! You can see a difference between 14 weeks and 16 weeks. Please excuse the blurriness of the picture though, Jeff took it.



On another note I have changed OB practices. I was going to a large practice with I think about 10-12 doctors. I didn't like the idea of having just anyone there that happens to be on call deliver my baby and I knew I didn't like that idea from the moment I became pregnant but was honestly too lazy to do something about it. So this week I woke up and said to myself if you are unhappy you need to do the switch now before it is too late. I found a fabulous female OB that delivers at the hospital that I really want to deliver at. She has another partner in her practice, another female and I couldn't be happier with my decision. The office is also about 2 minutes from my house and so is the hospital I'll deliver at. Gotta love that!!! I have my very first official appointment with her next Friday, October 24th. I have a feeling we will be scheduling the big ultrasound at that appointment. Jeff and I can't wait to see our baby again and I would imagine that will be in about 2-4 weeks.

1 comment:

Jen and Justin said...

r u sure you are not sticking that out! amazing how much it's changed since the last pic....