Monday, October 27, 2008

Does Gas Kick??

Sunday night Maizy (the dog) and I are curled up in bed watching our favorite show, Desperate Housewives. We were casually chatting about the drama of the show (just kidding, dogs don't talk). Anyways, I felt this weird kicking/bubbly feeling in my lower abdomen. I thought eh, just gas. Well, it happened again a few minutes later, then again, then again. So I put my hand down there and put a little pressure on the area and Holy Crap, whatever it was pushed back about three times. I'm still not totally convinced it was the baby even though the doctor told me I'd feel movement any day now, but then again I don't think gas kicks back or does it???

So if that was the baby it was being crazy, probably because I'd just eaten a slice of cake. I also can't wait to feel it again!!!!

No comments: