Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Pee Diary?????

I was asked by my urologist to keep a diary for 24 hours to track my fluid intake and how many times I urinate.

I didn't realize how bad my problem actually was. I just guessed I urinated 12 times a day.

I was way off.

I am only 12 hours into it and have already urinated 18 times.

Yep.

I feel like crying about it.

Now I will say I listened to my urologist when she told me I had to consume 64 oz of fluids a day so I know that is why I hit such a high number urinating.

But still, that number is out of control.

This is why I only had been taking in 18-24 oz a day, I did that to cut my trips to the bathroom down.

I can't wait to get my tests done and move into the next phase so I can have my life back.

More on that when I have more time.

No comments: